A very warm welcome to Turn the Tide – personal & professional development
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore
There's no longer any need to struggle through life with fear, anxiety, panic or sadness? Its time to utilise the natural power within your inner-mind to experience a new lease of life. Let now be the perfect time to redeem your wellness, wisdom and worthiness.
Holistic support is available to purposefully support you with much needed:
- Therapy - overcome anxieties, stress and unwanted behaviours, that lower self-esteem
- Learning - develop fresh patterns of learning and development, that'll let you live life to the full
- Coaching - enhance your personal environment, connection with others, career and leisure pursuits.
Pain or Pleasure?
In life, we are either escaping 'pain' - perpetually dealing with stress, panic, anxieties or limiting beliefs. Or, we are happily moving towards 'pleasure' - sensing joyful, thinking contented and feeling happy.
A constant state of turbulence (pain) means you can continually:
- Question who you are
- Worry about how you look through the eyes of others
- Remain out of kilter with your core values, principles and ethics
- Carry limiting beliefs that hinder creativity and positivity
- Sense incapable of getting things right
- Feel blocked, isolated and unable to find a way forward
- Suffer phobias and/or traumas that hinder or block progression
- Display habits that you, and others, would much rather you didn't have
- Feel time is at a standstill, so feeling overloaded and put things off
- Connect uncomfortably in your close friendships and romantic relationships
- Feel drained physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Believe you are unready, unwilling or unable to change
- Lack the intention, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed
A joyful life of tranquillity (pleasure) means you are:
- Being who you want to be, doing what you want to do and having what you want to have
- Finding yourself acceptable to yourself and never worrying about what others think
- Enjoying balance in your personal space, career and leisure time
- Remaining ready, willing and able to change in mind, body and spirit
- Maintaining the vision, anticipation and flexibility to succeed
- Enjoying emotional freedom, pleasure and happiness
- Controlling your environment, better managing your time and interconnecting with people near and dear
- Enjoy meaningful, romantic and intimate relationships that meet individual choice
- Focusing on new opportunities and learning
- Developing the intention, passion and devotion to perform with excellence
- Feeling healthier physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
You really do owe it to yourself to develop a new sense of purpose, set meaningful outcomes and happily move forwards and towards your dreams.
To escape turbulence and enjoy peaceful tranquillity, please contact John Clark - Turn the Tide - on:
(M) - 07724 106520 or (E) - email@example.com
Remind yourself - its okay not to be perfect